SP60-300 SLR Side Grip Piling Rig
- Install or extract sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets up to 16m long.*1
- Handle, pitch and drive, with computer- controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required.
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- No expensive piling gates or guide required.
- Install and extract piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 15m away from base machine without man access.
Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
Height limiter, Auger, Tiltrotator.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - 300Lcv SLR crawler excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged 8071 cc: diesel engine producing 197 hp, meeting European stage II rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 246 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - 24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
|A||Overall width of upper structure||2960 mm|
|B||Overall width of cab||960 mm|
|C||Overall height of cab||3065 mm|
|D||Tail swing radius||3200 mm|
|E||Overall height of boom||33465 mm|
|F||Clearance under counterweight||1175 mm|
|G||Ground clearance||500 mm|
|H||Tumbler distance||4010 mm|
|I||Track length||4930 mm|
|J||Track gauge||2600 mm|
|K||Track shoe width||800 mm|
|L||Overall length||14345 mm|
|M||Overall track width||3400 mm|
|Overall weight of machine||30700 kg|
|Ground pressure||0,59 kgf/cm2|
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
|A||Maximum reach depth||13840 mm|
|B||Maximum reach height||14100 mm|
|C||Maximum pile height||11790 mm|
|D||Maximum reach radius||17440 mm|
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
|Tilt angle||45° L/R|
|Oil flow at 270 bar||180 Ltpm|
|RPM||3000 @270 bar|
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.