SP60-255 Side Grip Piling Rig
- Install or extract sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets up to 14m long.*1
- Handle, pitch and drive, with computer- controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required.
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- No expensive piling gates or guide required.
- Install and extract piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 8m away from base machine without man access.
Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
Height limiter, Auger, Forks.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - 255 crawler excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged 5890 cc: diesel engine producing 172 hp, meeting European stage III rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 224 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - 24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
|A||Overall width of upper structure||2710 mm|
|B||Overall width of cab||960 mm|
|C||Overall height of cab||3000 mm|
|D||Tail swing radius||3035 mm|
|E||Overall height of boom||3250 mm|
|F||Clearance under counterweight||1110 mm|
|G||Ground clearance||450 mm|
|H||Tumbler distance||3830 mm|
|I||Track length||4635 mm|
|J||Track gauge||2600 mm|
|K||Track shoe width||800 mm|
|L||Overall length||10110 mm|
|M||Overall track width||3400 mm|
|Overall weight of machine||25200 kg|
|Ground pressure||0,38 kgf/cm2|
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
|A||Maximum reach||10240 mm|
|B||Maximum reach at ground level||10060 mm|
|C||Maximum reach depth||6790 mm|
|D||Maximum reaching height||9500 mm|
|E||Maximum pile reaching height||6640 mm|
|F||Maximum downwards reach||6080 mm|
|G||Maximum pile reach||6620 mm|
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
|Tilt angle||45° L/R|
|Oil flow at 270 bar||180 Ltpm|
|RPM||3000 @270 bar|
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.