SP60-210DW Side Grip Piling Rig
- Install or extract sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets up to 14m long.*1
- Handle, pitch and drive, with computer- controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- Work on tarmaced or concrete surfaces easily
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required.
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- No expensive piling gates or guide required.
- Install and extract piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- Access through 2500mm!
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear and side vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 7m away from base machine without man access.
Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
Height limiter, Auger, Forks.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - 210 DW wheeled excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged 5890 cc: diesel engine producing 162 hp, meeting European stage III rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 237 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM -24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
|Boom type (two piece)||5400 mm|
|Arm Type||2400 mm|
|A||Shipping length||9210 mm|
|B||Shipping width||2500 mm|
|C||Shipping height (boom)||3140 mm|
|D||Height over cab||3140 mm|
|E||Counter weight swing clearance||2750 mm|
|F||Ground clearance||350 mm|
|G||Counter weight clearance||1259 mm|
|H||Engine cover height||2485 mm|
|I||Upper housing width||2530 mm|
|J||Wheel base||2850 mm|
|K,L||Tread width||1914 mm|
|Overall weight of machine||20600 kg|
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
|A||Maximum reach||9405 mm|
|B||Maximum reach depth||5625 mm|
|C||Maximum reach height||10560 mm|
|D||Maximum dumping height||7620 mm|
|E||Maximum digging radius||3185 mm|
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
|Tilt angle||45° L/R|
|Oil flow at 270 bar||180 Ltpm|
|RPM||3000 @270 bar|
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.