SP50-225 Side Grip Piling Rig
- Install or extract sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets up to 14m long.*1
- Handle, pitch and drive, with computer- controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required.
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- No expensive piling gates or guide required.
- Install and extract piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 7m away from base machine without man access.
Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
Height limiter, Auger, Forks.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - 225 LCV crawler excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged 5785 cc: diesel engine producing 148 hp, meeting European stage II rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 211 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - 24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
|A||Overall width of upper structure||2710 mm|
|B||Overall width of cab||960 mm|
|C||Overall height of cab||3000 mm|
|D||Tail swing radius||2750 mm|
|E||Overall height of boom||3030 mm|
|F||Clearance under counterweight||1105 mm|
|G||Ground clearance||480 mm|
|H||Tumbler distance||3645 mm|
|I||Track length||4440 mm|
|J||Track gauge||2390 mm|
|K||Track shoe width||800 mm|
|L||Overall length||9510 mm|
|M||Overall track width||3200 mm|
|Overall weight of machine||22100 kg|
|Ground pressure||0,35 kgf/cm2|
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
|A||Maximum reach||9910 mm|
|B||Maximum reach at ground level||9735 mm|
|C||Maximum reach depth||6630 mm|
|D||Maximum reaching height||9660 mm|
|E||Maximum pile reaching height||6810 mm|
|F||Maximum downwards reach||6045 mm|
|G||Maximum pile reach||6445 mm|
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
|Tilt angle||45° L/R|
|Oil flow at 270 bar||150 Ltpm|
|RPM||3000 @270 bar|
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.