SP40-175 Side Grip Piling Rig
- Install or extract sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets up to 14m long.*1
- Handle, pitch and drive, with computer-controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- No expensive piling gates or guide required.
- Install and extract piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 6m away from base.
Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
Height limiter, Auger.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - 175 LCV crawler excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged 5785 cc: diesel engine producing 118 hp, meeting European stage II rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 152 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM -24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
|A||Overall width of upper structure||2490 mm|
|B||Overall width of cab||960 mm|
|C||Overall height of cab||2930 mm|
|D||Tail swing radius||2450 mm|
|E||Overall height of boom||3150 mm|
|F||Clearance under counterweight||1040 mm|
|G||Ground clearance||460 mm|
|H||Tumbler distance||3230 mm|
|I||Track length||4030 mm|
|J||Track gauge||2200 mm|
|K||Track shoe width||800 mm|
|L||Overall length||8730 mm|
|M||Overall track width||2800 mm|
|Overall weight of machine||17,800 kg|
|Ground pressure||0, 32 kgf/cm²|
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
|A||Maximum reach||9070 mm|
|B||Maximum reach at ground level||8900 mm|
|C||Maximum reach depth||6220 mm|
|D||Maximum reaching height||8820 mm|
|E||Maximum pile reaching height||6080 mm|
|F||Maximum downwards reach||5230 mm|
|G||Maximum pile reach||5980 mm|
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
|Tilt angle||45° L/R|
|Oil flow at 270 bar||120 Ltpm|
|RPM||3000 @270 bar|
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.