Ale Piling is now CHAS accredited.
Fri, 20 Feb 2015
Participating in the CHAS scheme ensures that Ale Piling has systems in place, to demonstrate they can adequately manage health and safety. Important criteria are:
- Suppliers show compliance with important parts of health and safety law (the core criteria described in the CDM regulations).
- On achieving compliance a supplier is approved to work for all of CHAS' buyers.(Some Buyers may require "Accredited" Status)
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another.
- CHAS gives guidance on any weaknesses in a supplier's safety management, including how they can improve.
- Being a CHAS supplier or buyer saves both time and resources
Customers who require CHAS Accreditation are assured that Ale Piling meet this standard, and can save time during the contractor's approval process.