HPH 1200-300 Hydraulic Impact Hammer Rig
- Backdrive sheet piles, H-beams, small diameter tubular piles, timber piles, lite piles, trench sheets.
- Drive, with computer-controlled accuracy, any of the above.
- Work from floating pontoons, barges or above water with ease.
- No rigging or de-rigging of equipment required.
- Work in and access areas conventional piling equipment cannot.
- Drive to ground level, no LEGS!.
- Backdrive piles in as little as 4m of headroom.*2
- No manual handling, slinging or manual pile pitching required.
- No working at height.
- Rear vision from colour camera.
- No leader mast or crane booms to topple over.
- Install piles up to 8m away from base.
- Bio oil, Rear view camera, Extra work lights, Flashing lights, Spill kit.
- Height limiter, Auger, Forks.
Base Machine Specification
- MACHINE TYPE - DX300 crawler excavator, hybrid modified to operate with side grip piling hammer.
- ENGINE - six cylinder turbocharged, common rail, 7640 cc: diesel engine producing 147kW, meeting European stage III rating.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - twin axial piston pumps, producing 247 ltpm each, operates on synthetic biodegradable BD46 hydraulic oil.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - 24 V
Base Machine Dimensions*2
- A: Overall width of upper structure - 2960 mm
- B: Overall width of cab - 960 mm
- C: Overall height of cab - 3065 mm
- D: Tail swing radius - 3200 mm
- E: Overall height of boom - 3345 mm
- F: Clearance under counterweight - 1175 mm
- G: Ground clearance - 500 mm
- H: Tumbler distance - 4010 mm
- I: Track length - 4930 mm
- J: Track gauge - 2600 mm
- K: Track shoe width - 800 mm
- L: Overall length - 10660 mm
- M: Overall track width - 3400 mm
- Overall weight of machine - 30200 kg
- Ground pressure - 0,41 kgf/cm2
Base Machine Working Ranges*3
- A: Maximum reach - 10745 mm
- B: Maximum reach at ground level - 10550 mm
- C: Maximum downwards reach - 7360 mm
- D: Maximum pile reaching height - 7260 mm
- F: Maximum reaching height - 10330 mm
- H: Maximum reach depth - 6190 mm
- J: Maximum pile reach - 7180 mm
Hammer Attachment Specification *4
- Model type: HPH1200
- Ram Weight: 1040 kg
- Width: 406 mm
- Headroom: 3800 mm
- Articulation: 210°
- Tilt angle: 45° L/R
- Oil flow at 230 bar: 75 Ltpm
- Piling Action: Hydraulic Impact
- Max Pile Energy: 1200 kg.m
- Min Pile Energy: 642 kg.m
- Blow Rate: 80-120 bpm
Ale Piling’s equipment may be interchangeable and accept alternative equipment, if required.
*1 pile length and section suitability is subject to ground conditions and environmental considerations.
*2 minimum working height is subject to certain requirements, please ask for details.
*3 & *4 are excavators manufactures guidance figures, if your requirements are similar to these figures, please ask for confirmation.
Ale Piling accept no liability for the accuracy of these figures. As the company has a policy of continual improvement these figures can be changed without notice.