Ale piling have a vast experience of carrying out marine-based projects.
This often requires operations to be carried out working afloat.
In addition to our range of sheet piling hammers and additional equipment that we operate, we have our own floating pontoons, uni-floats and tug/work boats.
All of this equipment is road transportable and can be easily moved and set up on site.
As well as the installation of sheet piles our floating plant can be used for other marine-based applications such as:
- Temporary/permanent transportation
- Storage/temporary office sighting
- Excavator/crane working platform
- Dredging platform
To complement our floating plant we have personnel suitably experienced and qualified to operate it.
- Qualified helmsman
- Experienced barge master with inshore/offshore experience
- Experienced marine personnel
- Appointed persons and banks man for crane
Click on the links to the right for details of our piling rigs.