The most important part of any organisation is its personnel.
At Ale Piling, there is no greater focus given to our business than the employment of skilled personnel for the many tasks we undertake.
Our success is based on every element of our business being run efficiently, and for this reason we employ the right people, and endeavour to keep everybody in our organisation in an environment that is above and beyond the expectations of today’s modern workplace.
In return, this policy ensures that the way we operate, and the results we deliver, comply with and exceed beyond industry standards.
Quality, Environment, Safety & Health (QUENSH)
Ale Conctruction Limited is an accredited company holding the following certification approved by ISOQAR;
- ISO 9001:2008 (QUALITY)
- ISO 14001:2004 (ENVIRONMENTAL)
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (SAFETY & HEALTH)
The implementation of these management systems ensures that we maintain the highest standards in relation to Quality Management, The Environment and Health & Safety.
Utilising these systems correctly guarantees that Ale Construction Ltd strive towards a safe workplace that offers no harm to the environment and delivers projects to quality standards expected by their clients.
Link-Up Proof Audit Scheme
Link-Up is the Supplier Approval Scheme Company which is required to work on the Network Rail Infrastructure. Link-Up approved companies will go onto a database maintained by Achilles from which Train Operating Companies and Principal Contractors will select contractors and invite them to tender for work in the rail environment.
The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
Participating in the CHAS scheme ensures that Ale Piling has systems in place, to demonstrate that they can adequately manage health and safety. Important criteria are:
- Suppliers show compliance with important parts of health and safety law (the core criteria described in the CDM regulations).
- On achieving compliance a supplier is approved to work for all of CHAS' buyers.(Some Buyers may require "Accredited" Status)
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another.
- CHAS gives guidance on any weaknesses in a supplier's safety management, including how they can improve.
- Being a CHAS supplier or buyer saves both time and resources
Customers who require CHAS Accreditation are assured that Ale Piling meet this standard, and can save time during the contractor's approval process.
If you have any questions or queries please do get in touch.